to this..... (1 year old birthday)
Wow! What an amazing year. It is hard to believe how small she once was. Daddy installed Layla's new carseat today on her birthday and we decided to go for a drive to test it out (looks like she liked all of the leg room!).
4 comments:
Oh she is just so stinkin' cute...i want to eat that face!! That car seat is so cute Ray!! And it does look like she is LOVIN the leg room!! What a cute pie!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA!! WE love you..& please stop growing so fast...I can't believe she is 1!! Luvs
I can't believe she made it to one in that little car seat! She is one cute one year old!
Did her birthday make you cry? It is always so sad to see them get big - but exciting at the same time!
Lori, I was soooo emotional all weekend. Lots of happy tears though. I just love this baby girl!
She looks so grown up in that carseat!!! She is going to love sitting forward now!!! :)
P.S. You through an awesome b-day party!!
Post a Comment