Thursday, July 16, 2009

Utah Visit

Layla and I went to Utah last weekend for Grandpa Bill's birthday. The weather was beautiful and we were so happy to get to spend some time with our family. We stayed with the Liz, Robbie and Chandler in Oakley for a couple of days. Robbie spoiled us with some good cooking! Layla was (unfortunatley) attached to my hip the entire time we were there. She would hold hands with everyone but that was about it. Not sure why she was so out of sorts this visit but hopefully she will be better the next time. Grandpa was nice enough to share his birthday party with Layla since her birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.

Playing toys with Brynley

Eating birthday dinner with cousins Chandler and Brynley



Opening presents with Papa Bill

Mmmm.... Birthday Cake


Having fun Swimming!

4 comments:

Totally Hess said...

She looks happy in all the pictures! Wish we could have been there to join in the fun. Shelby talks about Layla daily. And that is one cute bikini body!

KAT said...

It was so nice to see you guys!! I wish Layla would let me kiss her cheekies a little more!!:) That just means we're going to have to make a visit to Arizona!! Sorry about Brynley attacking your child..I tell ya...those 2 year olds!! She is KILLIN' me!! Luv ya

Karen said...

We loved having you visit. What an adorable child Layla is. And she sure adores her wonderful Mommy. I loved the hand holding. Come again soon and bring Daddy.

Liz said...

Glad you came but now my husband isn't cooking anymore. You must come back so I can have more good food. And so that my baby loves me again. I can't have adam beating me for the favorite spot.