We had such a great time getting to see our Johnson family in Georgia last week. Layla was such a good girl on the flight both directions. Everyone was so sweet to her and gave her so much love. She is still pretty partial to her mommy and daddy but gave everyone a little lovin. We are so lucky to have so many great people to love.
Layla's crawling buddy
4 comments:
My oh my...what fun times it looks like you had with the fam! I love the last picture of sleeping beauty, so precious.
I am so glad you guys were able to go & meet some of Juancitos family!!! It looks like you had a really good time!! I luv your dress Ray..u look BEAUTIFUL!! And good job Layla for being such a good little girl on the airplane!! Guess you guys should travel more???!!:)
Love the crawling pic. So sweet to have a little friend! Looks like you guys had a great time!
It looks like you guys had a fun time at the reunion!! It is always nice to have a child that does well traveling. Love all the pictures!!
Post a Comment