Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

10 comments:

Totally Hess said...

Love Her! Love that she is wearing a braclet!

Kacie said...

I miss her so much! I can't wait for you guys to come up. She is so sweet!

Wendi said...

Ahhhh!! Those cheeks are scrumptious!!

Joyce said...

She is so cute! It looks like her hair has grown since I saw her last! She is so precious!

Liz said...

Love her cheeks. I just want to kiss them.

Amy and Kids said...

They are always so cute when they sleep. She is especially a sweet angel she looks so precious. Hopefully we will get to see all of you soon!!

KAT said...

Boy this is TORTURE!! I love seeing pics of that sweet little Layla, but to not be able to hold and kiss her is KILLING me!!! She is the cutest little thing...and ALL THAT HAIR!!! Give her cheeks lots of kisses from us!! We can't wait to meet her!!! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

I HEAR THAT YOU MIGHT BE COMING THIS WAY IN A FEW WEEKS. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HOLDING AND CUDDLING WITH HER. HURRY ! ! ! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Millers said...

Rachel she is so beautiful. Hope all is going well and hopefully you are getting some sleep. Let me know when you will be up this way. Talk to you soon!!! Mauri

Millers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.