You aren't kidding when you say she LOVES to be swaddled!!! Look at that big SMILE!! She is such a little sweetie...I'm glad she is feeling in those cheeks before she comes to UTAH...because we are going to kiss them OFF!! She is just too cute!! We love you guys..can't wait to see you!!
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever. I so can't wait to snuggle her. Give my baby three kisses for me.
You aren't kidding when you say she LOVES to be swaddled!!! Look at that big SMILE!! She is such a little sweetie...I'm glad she is feeling in those cheeks before she comes to UTAH...because we are going to kiss them OFF!! She is just too cute!! We love you guys..can't wait to see you!!
I love the swaddle and I LOVE the smile! I hate to see little babies not being swaddled when they sleep.
Post a Comment