Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cradle.... check!!

Kelly was nice enough to let us borrow it! Sorry we had to paint over the blueberries and leaves (although they were very lovely).


Now it's white! And just waiting for the little girl to come.



Thanks Kat and Reed for loaning us the bumper pads.

4 comments:

Kacie said...

Wow!!! You guys are busy on the crib front. It looks sooooo cute just white!

Joyce said...

The cradle looks so much better updated in beautiful white.

michele said...

Just think how many babies have slept in that crib. We should do a head count: add my three sons!

kEllY said...

I love it white! It was originally brown-stained wood. I painted it white when I was expecting Jake & added the sponged tan & berries when I was expecting Sam. (that was the style then, i promise) It would be really cute painted black. Maybe for another future baby.

Cradle count: It was a shower gift to my mom when she was expecting me. I was the first one to sleep in it, then all my kidz
(8). That's 9 for us.

Add to Michele's 3,that is 12.

I assume Matt slept in it, so that's 13.

Let's keep the total going...