Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Johnson Game

So.... Who would be up for making some baby guesses? I have set up an online baby pool to keep track of the predictions. Click on the link to the right called ExpectNet.com to make your guess. It will take you directly to our game. I had an ultrasound done yesterday but I think it may give too much away if I tell you how she's measuring..... but I will give one bit of info.... Juan and I both weighed over 8 pounds at birth. PS Kacie, you can still guess that she is going to be a boy on the game if you still feel confindent in your ring/necklace trick :)
Happy guessing!!

6 comments:

Kathy Metcalf said...

I meant to put on my guess that you are the bestest friend... not I am... but i guess that works to. love you!

Liz said...

Ha ha I'm gonna be right! hopefully, can't wait to see my little girl

Kacie said...

the ring and necklace has never been wrong

Rachel Johnson said...

Kacie! You wussed out! If the ring and necklace is never wrong you should keep your guess a boy

Totally Hess said...

Everyone thinks you are going to be early - I am going for late and my Bday! Maybe I will have to take a trip to AZ for my birthday.

michele said...

Is there a prize for the winner? For example, if I win her middle name would be, oh let's say, Michele?