Monday, June 23, 2008

Woo Hoo!


Lori found out about these blankets and filled me in! She figured they would be perfect for a baby in Arizona and she was right! They are made out of a super soft and breathable muslin. I was so worried about how I was going to swaddle my infant in the hot summer of Arizona. They didn't come cheap but I think they are going to be well worth the money. They are awesome and I can't wait to use them.

4 comments:

KAT said...

Thank goodness for Lori!! I'm so glad you have something to help that sweet little baby girl stay cool!! Hope you are feeling well!! Love and miss ya

Joyce said...

Awesome! I have heard of these! You'll have to let me know how you like them.

Totally Hess said...

Glad you got them! They look so cute! I should have ordered them for you, but I thought if you could go to that store and look at them first it might be better. So did you go to the store or just order them?

Rachel Johnson said...

Lori, your so cute. You don't need to buy me anything else :) I went to the store but they were out of them so I ordered online. I really like them.