Friday, October 26, 2007

Juan's Awards



Juan went to his yearly national meetings for work last week. He came home with quite a few awards after another year of hard work. Since he made it to the prestigious "Presidents Club" with his company this year, he also received a gorgeous gold ring. Unfortunatley a few of his awards did not make it home. After the award show he was heading up to his room to put away his awards and ended up trapped in the hotel elevator for 3 1/2 hours with 10 other people. Pretty scary. They ended up having to climb out on a ladder and a couple of his awards fell down the elevator shaft. And don't worry Kacie, as soon as I have a picture of Juan in his awesome green presidents club jacket I will be posting it!! Go Juan!!

2 comments:

kEllY said...

CONGRATULATIONS JUAN! You are awesome!! I want to see you in the green jacket, too. The elevator thing is pretty scary. I hope you had some good anxiety med.s to pass out.

Kacie said...

Yeah for Juan! I am glad you got out ok and that the green jacket is ok. I can't wait to see you in the jacket.