Ray Ray..I loved your pictures!! You definetly were the best and most creative..so I would have voted for you to win too!! Tell Juan he looked awesome..Reed got a kick out of his costume!! Love ya
I love your costumes. You are very clever. Help me plan something for next year. I think I'm a little too late for this year. Oh well.
Your costumes turned out great!! All of the Princess looked awesome and so did Juan!! :)
Kelly, I would love to help you out next year. I love to think of different costumes.
Great dead princess Rachel! You must have spent a ton on that set-up. You guys are so lucky to have such a fun crowd of great friends.
You and your friends totally rocked Halloween. David is still tripping on Juan's costume. Well done one and all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ray Ray..I loved your pictures!! You definetly were the best and most creative..so I would have voted for you to win too!! Tell Juan he looked awesome..Reed got a kick out of his costume!! Love ya
I love your costumes. You are very clever. Help me plan something for next year. I think I'm a little too late for this year. Oh well.
Your costumes turned out great!! All of the Princess looked awesome and so did Juan!! :)
Kelly, I would love to help you out next year. I love to think of different costumes.
Great dead princess Rachel! You must have spent a ton on that set-up. You guys are so lucky to have such a fun crowd of great friends.
You and your friends totally rocked Halloween. David is still tripping on Juan's costume. Well done one and all!
Post a Comment