It's almost Halloween! One of my favorite holiday's. I love to create crazy costumes every year. Our friends Kathy and Matt have a huge halloween party each year. We transform the front of their house into a seriously awesome spook alley and scare everyone as they come to the party. Its a great time. I'm still trying to come up with a great costume this year. My girlfriends and I think we want to be Disney princesses....of course with a twist.... Dead Disney princesses. I am thinking of being Cinderella who's tragic demise occured do to a deadly glass slipper stabbing!!! Or Tinkerbell (even though she's not a princess) who was the victim of a viscious fly swatter! Mmmwwaaaaaah!!!! (my scary laugh)Tuesday, October 2, 2007
HALLOWEEN!!!
It's almost Halloween! One of my favorite holiday's. I love to create crazy costumes every year. Our friends Kathy and Matt have a huge halloween party each year. We transform the front of their house into a seriously awesome spook alley and scare everyone as they come to the party. Its a great time. I'm still trying to come up with a great costume this year. My girlfriends and I think we want to be Disney princesses....of course with a twist.... Dead Disney princesses. I am thinking of being Cinderella who's tragic demise occured do to a deadly glass slipper stabbing!!! Or Tinkerbell (even though she's not a princess) who was the victim of a viscious fly swatter! Mmmwwaaaaaah!!!! (my scary laugh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ray Ray your killin me!! That sounds like a lot of fun...I'm not sure which one you should be because they both sound SCARY!! HA HA
So much fun! That is an awesome twist on the Disney princess!
You have to post photos of all this. I insist!
Post a Comment