I don't know how to post a poll (can you help me Kelly?) so I will just ask who likes the green accent wall and who likes the blue accent wall. This is one of our guest rooms for the kids (so far its only been Chandler so we call it his room). I need to buy accessories to fill in the room but have to decide what color accent wall everyone likes best. Please help.....
5 comments:
I love them both! You guys are so great with decorating and color. The way I did a poll is to go to the layout and in the "add an element" I added both pictures in the "add a picture" selection one at a time with their titles (quilt 1, quilt 2). then I added a poll in the "add a poll" selection. You can click and drag your page elements above or below each other to put them in the order you want. Have fun!
I personally like blue, only b/c it is one of my favorite colors! :)They both are really cute! Good luck deciding!
I like the green. It makes the rest of the furniture and the bedding stand out more.
Well Ray Ray...I really think I like the blue the best!! But the green looks good too, I think either one will work!! Good Luck and I can't wait to see which one you choose!!
Green, but my answer to every question (even if it's not about colors) is green ...
Post a Comment