Layla's friend Trey was nice enough to share his auntie with Layla. I have been wanting/needing to get Layla's hair cut forever. I don't mind the length of her hair but it was in need of some serious "shaping up." I have been so nervous to go somewhere and just have anyone do it. I knew I wanted someone who would know how to cut curly hair so it wouldn't get butchered. Luckily Trey's aunt does hair and has been cutting his for a long time. I knew we were in good hands. Layla was so good and sat super still while her hair was cut. Shamara just shaped it up a bit and it looks really good!
2 comments:
OH you are just to beautiful miss Layla!! And good job for sitting so still during your hair cut:)
What a big girl :) She has the most beautiful hair ever!
Post a Comment