
Mother's Day was really nice. Juan woke up and made a wonderful breakfast of eggs, potatoes, meat, and tons of yummy fruit. He had made brunch reservations but after working so much lately all I wanted to do was relax for the day! After breakfast I opened up my fun new gift.....a Coach diaper bag. Might as well look good carrying around a diaper bag! Layla took a nice long nap so I grabbed a quick one as well. I was hoping to get to float around the pool for a bit but when I woke up from napping it was super windy. Oh well. Then Juan bbq'd chicken and steak kabobs. Tasty! I am so fortunate to be Layla (and little baby girl to be's) mommy. Definetly challenging at times but I would never change it for the world. I also feel so blessed to have such a wonderful partner and husband who really loves and appreciates me.
2 comments:
Very cute bag!!!! I cant wait to see you tomorrow lol...
A COACH diaper bag! WOW!! Juan is a keeper for sure.
Now the pressure is on you for Fathers Day
Post a Comment