Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 month old checkup!




Tuesday was Layla's 4 month doctors appointment (she was actually 4 months and 5 days old). She is weighing in at 16 pounds 11.5 ounces and is 26 inches tall. She is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. Our doctor said she was "thriving" and that made us feel great because we can't get enough of her rolls. I am so glad she is healthy. Another round of shots were no fun :(

4 comments:

Kacie said...

She is such a happy little girl. I hate needles. But look no tears! Way to go Layla!!!

Liz said...

She is so cute, I love her so much. I can't wait for christmas to get here. Sorry about the shots baby girl!

KAT said...

Oh cute little Layla!!:) I hated taking Brynley to get her shots too!! And she is just like our Brynley...thigh rolls and all!! Except Layla has little cheeks..Brynley had the biggest cheeks EVER!!!

Henry Family said...

What a beautiful smile!!