I have found a way to take a quick shower and get dressed in the morning. I prop my baby in front of the tv. Definetly won't win mom of the year for this one but she really seems to like looking at the tv. I promise its only for 15 minutes or so. Not too bad, right?!
6 comments:
Does Layla know that you don't like anyone to sit on your bed?
LOL Kacie! For some reason nothing she does bothers me. Who knew there would someday be a person I would let mess up my bed and not even care :)
Hey you still win the mom award in my book!! I mean you have to shower some how and Brynley sure does learn alot from good ole' Dora!! I just don't let her watch too much!!
And about the bed thing DIDO!! I HATE when anyone sits on my bed spread!! If Brynley wants up on my bed I have to pull it down!!(But when she was little I didn't care, but now she likes to JUMP)!!
You guys kill me with your OCD! Love it though. But she can watch a show if she likes its ok.I love those pics and her cute little outfit is so adorable. Love you guys.
You gotta do what you gotta do!! Layla is just happy to have a clean mommy! I hope things are going well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Layla's outfit is quite cute!! LOL! I used to put Brooklynn in front of the TV also when I showered! Sometimes you gotta do what a gotta do!!
Post a Comment