Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting so Big!

6 comments:

KAT said...

OK..she is the CUTEST baby EVER!! She really needs to be put in a baby contest!! And I LOVE argyle..she looks so big and holds herself up so good in the bumbo!! Brynley could never seem to sit up good in those!! Love ya guys

Liz said...

Its total sweater weather there being 78 and all. Its freezing here. But I love the pic it's so cute. I love her little smile. I love you layla and think your the cutest ever.

Totally Hess said...

That is her best picture yet! SOOOO CUTE!

Kacie said...

Good job of sitting up Layla. She is getting so big. I miss her.

Scott and Mary McDonell said...

Layla is a beautiful, happy baby - I hope we get to see her soon! Thanks for your great blogs; I'm really enjoying them. XXX000 Mary

Karen said...

What a doll baby! But let's tell her to slow down the growing up a bit. Let's keep her a baby for about another year. Love Grandma Karen