She is just the cutest thing EVER!!(I know we tell you that ALL the time...but its the truth) I absolutley LOVE the pics of Layla and Chandler....my favorite is the one of her looking at him!!!:) Give that baby girl hugs and kisses for us!! And I must say...she did look pretty stinkin' cute sporting her "UTAH"attire!!:)
See how happy and safe Layla is. She has the best mom ever. She brings her to visit family, friends and even a Utah game. She is one lucky girl and I am one lucky aunt.
She is so beautiful. Check out her face and especially eyes in the photos with Chandler, as has been commented on. She is totally connected here and knows what is going on. The babies are here to save us! And you are a gorgeous family, I have to say.
4 comments:
She is just the cutest thing EVER!!(I know we tell you that ALL the time...but its the truth) I absolutley LOVE the pics of Layla and Chandler....my favorite is the one of her looking at him!!!:) Give that baby girl hugs and kisses for us!! And I must say...she did look pretty stinkin' cute sporting her "UTAH"attire!!:)
I love the pics of her and chan too. I also like the one at the airport, she looks so cute. Miss oyu guys so much. Love you guys!
See how happy and safe Layla is. She has the best mom ever. She brings her to visit family, friends and even a Utah game. She is one lucky girl and I am one lucky aunt.
She is so beautiful. Check out her face and especially eyes in the photos with Chandler, as has been commented on. She is totally connected here and knows what is going on. The babies are here to save us! And you are a gorgeous family, I have to say.
Post a Comment