Wednesday, July 23, 2008

39 1/2 weeks


Yep! Still pregnant. Baby girl is extra snuggly. I am 4cm dilated now so hopefully soon. We are scheduled to be induced on Monday if she isn't here before then. Stay tuned..... :)

7 comments:

Kacie said...

Chandler made a guess for her arrival. She is kind of big but will be here soon. We love your tumbo. Thanks for showing us each week.

michele said...

Oh, try not to have to be induced. It's terrible. There is a way to bring on labor that I should probably not mention here. It has to do with stimulating a certain part of yourself where the baby will be partaking a lot . Know what I mean?

Rachel Johnson said...

Michele, we have tried it all!! We don't think we will make it to the induction, just thought we would schedule it in case the hospital gets too busy plus my doctor can deliver us.... we'll see!

Joyce said...

Can't wait to meet the little Miss!

The Gauthier Family said...

Hi Rachel, This is Kristi from Cardinals (I saw your blog on Kathy's blog). Today would be an awesome day to have your baby girl, it is my birthday too!! I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear when the little one arrives. Congratulations to you and Juan!!

Wendi said...

Still looking great. I am sure you have tried everything. If there is an experienced massage therapist, they can help along with the labor. I have been so slammed this past month. I will have a major update coming up after this weekend. Lots going on on your side, too. Days and counting :) Luv ya.

Totally Hess said...

So I guess my pick won't win if Monday is the last chance! I was hoping for a new niece as a birthday present!