Anyone sick of my belly shots yet? We had a doctors appointment this morning and I am 3cm dialted!!..... so she can come anyday now. She can also stay in as long as she would like too (although I am not sure how she is going to get out if she stays in there too much longer!) :) and another front shot for Lori and this time I didn't photoshop out the lovely scar above what was once my belly button.
7 comments:
Still a very nice tumbo. I did notice before you mentioned the scar. But only because I was looking for it.
You look so great. I checked the bloggie to see if you delivered your baby, yet. So close.. anyday now, eh? I look forward to seeing pics of your little one, soon. May she arrive at a reasonable hour safe and sound.
I agree with everyone else!! You still look sooo amazing and you always have the cutest outfits on!! Liz told me the doc stripped your membranes so this little baby girl could come any day!!! We can't wait to see her!! We love you and think about you everyday!!!
Grama Joyce is just waiting for directions to bring baby girl Johnson to the family. I am so excited for you and Juan and for all os us who are eager to welcome this beautiful child to this world. I love all three of you so very much. Papa Bill
You look AWESOME!! You are the cutest pregnant girl that I know. Good Luck on the delivery it is such an exciting moment to bring a baby into this world. Tell Juan Hi and we love you both!
Can't wait!
yes, no need to say it, but you are gorgeous! your baby might have the same birthday as me, and i can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment