We could not be more excited. She looks very healthy and is a very active little mama!! We got a really good view of her full lips! Can't wait to see what other traits she has when we meet her.
You guys will have the most beautiful little girl. I love baby girls so very much and will be here to meet her. Gramma Joyce will bring her to us. Love you 2+ so much.
7 comments:
Rach- Congrats on the girl they are so much fun. You look so good in all your picts. so fun to see them. Hope all is going well. Stay in touch Mauri
HOORAY!! I can't wait either to meet this cute little baby girl of yours!! We are so excited and can't wait to see you soon!! Love ya guys
You guys will have the most beautiful little girl. I love baby girls so very much and will be here to meet her. Gramma Joyce will bring her to us. Love you 2+ so much.
Thank heavens for little girls! We are so excited - you life will be pretty in pink!
Yeah for PINK!! We love pink at our house and so will you!! Congrats!!
I just found out! Yippie Skippie! I am so happy for you!!
oh yay congrats!!! she will be so beautiful, just like you both are. and how lucky is she to have such amazing parents! can't wait to meet her too!
Post a Comment