Juan is getting in some practice. Our good friends had their baby girl a few weeks ago. She is a cutie. Its fun to have some friends with a baby who will be close in age to ours. These girls are going to be cute little friends.
It's been so long since I've been paying attention to family blogs, and when I opened this one my jaw dropped and I quickly said to myself "Oh my gosh...they had their baby already!?". I really thought I had been out of touch for that long. Scott and I are so very happy for you both; have you chosen a name yet? (Or did I miss that blog?) :) Love, Mary
You and Juan already have that special touch of being a mommy and daddy!! Obviously because ALL the neices and nephews love you guys to DEATH!! I still get soooo excited to think you are going to have a baby!! Love ya
4 comments:
It's been so long since I've been paying attention to family blogs, and when I opened this one my jaw dropped and I quickly said to myself "Oh my gosh...they had their baby already!?". I really thought I had been out of touch for that long. Scott and I are so very happy for you both; have you chosen a name yet? (Or did I miss that blog?) :) Love, Mary
You and Juan already have that special touch of being a mommy and daddy!! Obviously because ALL the neices and nephews love you guys to DEATH!! I still get soooo excited to think you are going to have a baby!! Love ya
Oh it's so good for him to get practice he'll need it! just kidding he is gonna be a great dad!
That is the cutest picture ever! I cannot wait for baby girl johnson to be born!She will be adorable!
Post a Comment