Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hooray for Stretch Waistbands!!



I got a great package in the mail from my mom with some gorgeous baby girl dresses and blankets. If that wasn't exciting enough she also stuck in some cash for me to buy myself some maternity clothes!! This has been an issue I have been fighting for a while now and I'm not quite sure why. It is so frustrating trying to get dressed every day. So now with cash in my hot little hand I decided it was time to head out and try out this maternity thing. Besides last night I had to wear a shirt of Juan's to bed since my t-shirt wouldn't even cover my belly button and I was so uncomfortable.

So off to Old Navy Maternity I went. I must admit I am now the happiest one. I can't believe how much more comfortable it is not having to try and squeeze into my clothes. Even the tank tops felt like heaven on my body!! Who knew those could be anymore or less comfortable. Well I stocked up on some good basics and left with a bag stuffed full for only $100!! Thanks you soooo much mom!! I love you. (Juan will be happier too since he won't have to listen to me whine that I have nothing to wear anymore).

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a great shopper you are. Glad you had such great sucess. My attitude about clothes since pregnant times (and that's a whole bunch of years ago) is "comfortable!" Love Mom

michele said...

Well, I have to say maternity clothes are so much cuter than back in the day. I actually stopped and looked at some the other day in Ross. They look like regular clothes. Ours were pretty dreadful. I am sure you look adorable in anything you wear, you are just so georgeous!

KAT said...

Way to go Ray Ray!! You are for sure my kind of shopper!! I can't wait to see ya guys..only 2 more weeks!! Hopefully we can get some good shopping in while I'm there..didn't you say there's some good outlets out there?!! But most of all to come sit in the WARM weather..I'm dying here in Utah..it snowed today ugggghh!! See ya soon!!:)