Monday, March 31, 2008

It's officially here!



Sun Bathing Season! Bailey decided to take full advantage of the weather and work on her tan basking in the warm rocks. Who can blame the girl? Everyone loves spring time in Arizona.

8 comments:

KAT said...

Boy I can't WAIT to come and lay next to BAILEY right there in those rocks!! I am ready to get out of here!! That is so cute Ray...but how I wish I was one of your dogs right now basking in the sun:)

Totally Hess said...

I can't wait either! I love me some sunshine!

Liz said...

to bad my dog can't do that yet! your so lucky

Joyce said...

Yeah for Arizona's Spring!! I love it right now!! Can't wait to see everybody next week!!

Totally Hess said...

I think the new header is kind of creepy - I think your baby is cuter than that.

KAT said...

I LOVE the new baby header Rachel!! I don't think it's creepy at all!! It's fun to see what stage you are at and how the baby is developing and growing!! See ya on Weds!! HOORAY

Rachel Johnson said...

Thanks Kat! I like it to. I think its so fun to read what the little girl is up to everyday!!

Kathy Metcalf said...

Hannah and hailey are up for grp sunbathing anytime! :)