My mom and dad were in town so we met them in Scottsdale for dinner on Saturday night. Always fun to get to see family when they are here. I think I ended up eating a little off of everyones plate. Why does whatever someone else ordered always look so much better than what you ordered? Discuss....
We finished off dinner with a trip to Haagen Daz for a scoop.
Dear Coffee with Mocha Chip Ice Cream in a waffle cone,
I love You.
-Me
(I was writing a poem to Doritos chips as well but I save that for later)
My girlfriend Missy was in town for work so I met her at her hotel for some fun in the sun. Her hotel had water slides, wave pool, a lazy river, etc. I braved a swimsuit, although I will spare you all the detail of that, and we enjoyed the day.
The day was finished off with another amazing Arizona sunset. Aaahhh till next weekend....
2 comments:
What an awesome weekend!! I am lovin' this AZ weather also!! :)
That's called "order envy" and I suffer horribly from it. I love your HD poem. Post the Doritos one, please.
Post a Comment