We sold my car!! We parked it on Monday for a couple of hours and the first guy who called and wanted to test drive it bought it. I had a feeling it would sell fast but not that fast. I was so sad to see it go but happy for the new family who bought it. Now I need to decide on what new car to get.... any suggestions?? Good thing we have an extra car (as Juan likes to point out) so I'm not carless and can take my time and make a good decision.
2 comments:
RACHEAL!!!!
I am so glad I found you! :) I am saving my pennies for a GMC Acadia, they are the best!
I can't believe you sold your car. I always think of you when I see a Murano. Anyway, I've never had to sell a car. I usually opt to have them totaled or stolen. Current score: Stolen 2 - Totaled 1 and yes, State Farm LOVES me!!!
I'm thinking about a Touareg but can't decide. Let me know if you test drive anything. Look forward to seeing you guys.
Post a Comment