Layla is pretty competitive by nature but when it comes to soccer she is happy just to run with the pack. And run she does! I think the whole concept of soccer is a bit difficult for her to understand. So far we have taught her to wait her turn, don't take things from your friends, and so on. Soccer is none of those things. It's all about getting the ball away from the other team, etc. so I think that is harder for her to grasp. The great part is that this is all just for fun, exercise and being part of a team. Oh and the fact that this mommy cannot get enough of this little girl in shin guards and cleats! Too cute!!



4 comments:
Go Layla! We want to come watch you play one of these Saturdays! :)
How freaking cute is she!!!! I got you a little treat for her games so I need to see you ASAP!
She is super cute in cleats and shin guards. Good job Layla, wish I was there to watch you play.
Too cute! Such a lil soccer stud
Post a Comment