Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tired baby girl
There are lots of days that I have to stall Tatum's nap till we pick Layla up from school. She was extra sleepy today for some reason and fell asleep while eating her lunch. I tried to wake her up because I only had 20 minutes till we were leaving to pick up Layla. She was exhausted so I layed her down in her bed of course only to wake her up a few minutes later to leave. She slept the whole round trip of picking up Layla and I put her back in her bed where she napped for another 2 hours! Totally unusual for her because she does not transfer from the car to her bed if she falls asleep ever!! PS I have always wanted to have a baby fall asleep eating to take this picture!! So so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment