Hard to believe this little one is already 9 months old. Tatum's 9 mo checkup was a couple weeks late so she is technically 9 1/2 months. She only had to have 1 shot this time which was nice, although she did not appreciate it at all. She is in the 90th percentile for height and weight and weighs in at a little over 22 pounds.
Tay had to have her ears flushed out because there was quite a bit of wax in them (since she has had so many ear infections I hardly touch them anymore!). She was none to happy about having that done, although I really wanted mine done after watching. It looked refreshing!Tatum is a much happier baby as she gets older although she can still throw quite a fit and really dislikes her carseat. She eats pretty well and prefers to eat small pieces of food rather than baby food. She can say "Mama, Dada, Dog" and I swear she says "Ah" for Layla. She also says "go, go, go" when she dances. Too cute! She is a big fan of blankies just like Layla! If she sees another baby with her same muslin blankets she will try to steal them. She tries to take Layla's blankets away from her too so Layla calls her "swiper." Still no crawling but she does move around a bit on her tummy. I keep thinking she will crawl any day now but still nothing! Sleep is still a work in progress since she wakes up a few times a night to nurse but happily she goes to sleep on her own and I love that!!
So fun watching this baby grow!
1 comment:
So hard to believe Tay is already 9 months. She sure is one amazing little girl. xoxo
Post a Comment