Friday, January 20, 2012

Layla's First Dentist Appointment

I had needed to schedule Layla a dentist appointment for the longest time and she kept reminding me that she needed to go. She was so excited when I finally scheduled the appointment. I wasn't too emotional on her first day of preschool but there was something about watching my sweet girl looking so big and brave at the dentist. I fought back tears the whole time we were there.
She was such a good girl and even let them take x-rays of her teeth!

The dentist was so funny and was cracking her up the whole time. She left with a mouth full of clean healthy teeth and a super cool new spin brush toothbrush.

4 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Which one did you take her to? That is awesome she was so excited to go!

Henry Family said...

Way to go Layla! You are so brave and such a big girl. I know the dentist was so proud of you for taking such good care of your sparkly princess teeth :)

Totally Hess said...

Brave girl! Shelby can't even handle the xrays yet. Love you Laylita!

KAT said...

Good job Layla for being sooo brave!! I have something to admit...Bryn still hasn't been!! Yikes we need to get on that like right now:) Now Brynley can see how brave you were and not be scared!! Luv you miss Layla