Every year we have so much fun “trick or treating” on our street. Really we only take Layla to about 5 or so houses because she doesn’t know the difference yet. I made a big pot of chili and some cornbread and Melissa made some yummy mojitos to share with everyone. Then we just hung out enjoying friends and handed out candy
It is so fun that Layla’s friend Katrina lives a few houses down from us. These two girls have so much fun together. Isn’t Katrina’s bumble bee costume the cutest!
I threw together a quick “chiquita banana” costume while the girls were napping. I had fun with my glue gun!!
Layla was a beautiful purple (of course) butterfly. I had her face painted but it didn’t turn out quite right and we were running out of time so she was happy with some pretty glitter on her face instead.
Layla enjoying some yummy apple cider
Tatum had so much fun hanging outside with everyone. She had a serious case of the giggles and was such a trooper. She fell asleep on Daddy’s shoulder so we figured it was time to call it a night.
2 comments:
Such great posts! The girls look so cute! You are so good at taking pictures.
Everyone looks so good in their costumes. What was Juan?
Post a Comment