
I cannot believe our little baby is already 4 months old. On the other hand I can't believe she has only been here for 4 months since we can't hardly remember life before her. I took her in for her 4 month check up today (she is technically 4 1/2 months old). She weighs 17 pounds 2.5 ounces and a little over 25 inches tall. Big healthy baby.
Here are some of what Tatum has going on at 4 months. We are still working on figuring out her food allergy issues. I am going to cut eggs out of my diet now too and see if that helps. She is getting less fussy everyday so that is encouraging. She loves Layla and gets so excited whenever she sees her. Tatum is still waking up lots at night but usually takes a long afternoon nap (trade off!). She loves to lay on her changing table and talk and laugh. She also loves to look at herself in the mirror.
Tay's cool tricks

Tatum can sit up all by herself. She is still a bit wobbly but such a strong girl!

She has her 2 bottom teeth already! They came in about two weeks ago
3 comments:
She is so big and so cute. I love her smile. Sorry you have to cut more food out of your diet. Wish you guys could figure it out. Love ya so much!!!
Growing up so fast little miss Tatum! You are such a cutie pie and we luv seeing you and kissing you!! Ray you are such a great mom....so loving and patient with your girls!! xoxo
Tay Tay has always been advanced. Rolling over at week 1, teeth, sitting up, way to go Tatum!!! Some day you will get to eat again Ray.
Post a Comment