

Joyce and I took the girls to see the Easter Bunny. I remembered them letting you use your own personal camera to take pictures so I told Layla that I would take her picture with the Easter Bunny. Apparently they have changed the rules this year and you aren't allowed to take pictures. Thought we may escape without a photo but of course Layla was super upset no one was taking her picture. I felt bad since I told her I would take a picture of her with the Easter Bunny so I got baboozled for the $15 dollar picture. Somehow Joyce escaped without one. It was a really fun visit!

Brooklynn and Layla had too much fun shopping together afterwards. There was lots of sassiness and hats and glasses!
4 comments:
It was a fun day! I thought for sure I would need to get one after Brooklynn saw Layla get one taken, but she never asked, so I didn't bring it up. LOL! They had so much fun together!
Two Cute and Sassy Girls!
This is just way to cute! Layla is such a cute girl, and she is so tall.
What a fun day...seeing the easter bunny,trying on hats & sunglasses and being with cousins!!:) We wish we were there to join in the fun!! We luv and miss ya!
Post a Comment