Monday, March 7, 2011

"Just Dance"

Layla had so much fun playing Just Dance on the Wii with Shelby. So much so that she threw a big tantrum and cried when Lori and I took a turn. Before we could give her any "remote" and she thought it was working. Now she has caught on and only wanted the real Wii remote.

4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

That is the CUTEST video I have ever seen!!! lol I won't show Trey til I know we are seeing you guys because he has been asking for Layla for like 4 days in a row now:) Oh and your Disneyland pics are adorable and have me so excited now!!!

Liz said...

That is so stinkin cute! I love her so much. You can tell she is gonna be such a great dancer when she gets older.

KAT said...

Nothin' like a good Wii Dance PARTY!! That Layla has got the moves like her mama and daddy:) What a cute video....thanks for sharing:)xoxo

Jon and Kim said...

Obviously Layla has better moves than the lady on TV! Too cute! I love it!