Friday, February 25, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Layla had her first swim lesson yesterday. I was so happy to find a place where I wouldn't have to get in the water with her! Her friend Trey is in the same class and they both were so happy to be in the water. Trey had the hugest smile the whole class.



Layla found a purple pair of goggles and wore them for the rest of class.

Layla and Trey patiently waiting their turns.

Having a tea party to pass the time
They were so good during class that we took them for a yummy frozen yogurt treat afterwards.
Layla's swim teacher said she told her to put her face in the water and Layla said, "umm.... no thank you." Well at least she has nice manners.

5 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

lol that was hilarious that she said "no thank you" to that! Love the manners!

Jon and Kim said...

I love how giggly and squirmy Layla and Trey look in the last picture! Too cute!

KAT said...

That cute Layla...she looks like she is lovin' the water!! And her friend Trey is so cute..what a fun buddy to have!! You have taught her well..."No Thank You" what kid at her age says that she is such a good girl!!Xoxoxo

Totally Hess said...

Manners go a long way! She is a cutie - but get her pool safe fast!

Liz said...

She really is so sweet. I love when she says No Thank you. And very cute swimming pictures. I love the goggles.