

GIRL!! And we couldn't be happier!! Works out perfectly because we are all set for little girls here at our house!! Best news of all is that all of her important parts (heart, brain, organs, legs, lips, fingers and toes) all looked normal and healthy. And that is the best news of all!
5 comments:
congrats!!! That is such amazingly wonderful news!!! So happy for you all!! :)
Congratulations! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy since the ultra sound technician was so sure at such an early age! That will be fun for Layla to have a little sister.
OK, so I suck at guessing! And Layla kept telling me she was having a Baby Brother. I am just excited for this healthy little girl to come.
HOORAY!! We love us some girls and you already made the PERFECT Johnson little girl so we can't wait too have another one to munch on...us Seamons have a hard time sharing babies:) CONGRATS
Another beautiful girl for the Johnsons! I am so excited!
Post a Comment