We have also been doing lots of this
Juan and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary a few days early. Thanks to the Henry Family for lovin Layla and letting us get a chance to get out on our own for a date. Only the second time we have done that in over 2 years!! Sad but true. We had so much fun that we may try to start dating again....
4 comments:
OMG, Rachel! Only 2 dates in 2 years... wish we lived closer but anytime you wanna get away up this way, we are happy to keep miss Layla :)
Love her room. So cute!
So cute Ray Ray, now when I come to visit I can sleep in Layla's room. Love you.
Love her new bed and bedding! So cute! You and the Henry's should start an every weekend babysitting trade plan. Then you could go out twice a month.
Post a Comment