Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reed, Kathryn and Brynlee visit!!

We had such a great time spending the week with them. We stayed busy with lots of swimming, a trip to the zoo that included feeding giraffe's and petting goats, and of course good food! The best part of having Reed and Kathryn around is staying up late playing games and eating treats.

Reed and Kat left for the weekend to spend some time with their friends which meant we got some special Brynlee time! We kept busy with bike rides, trips to the park, swimming in the backyard, lots of popsicles and a fun trip to Schnepff farm to pick peaches and pony rides. The girls had a lot of fun together. Although sharing was a little problem, they overall had a great time playing together. Hope they come back soon!!

Fun at the zoo!


Feeding the Giraffe's

Mmmmmm... Protein pancakes. A family favorite

An evening at the pool
Kathryn's Birthday dinner
Brynlee lovin' her some Bailey! These two became fast friends!!

Bathtime is way more fun with a cousin!!

7 comments:

Jon and Kim said...

Oh, so cute! Spending time with cousins is a blast! I can't believe how chill your dog is with those girls. That is awesome!

Jon and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Totally Hess said...

Fun! So bummed we missed hanging out with you guys and protein pancakes! I want to visit the zoo with you when we come to AZ in November!

Joyce said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun together! It was sure nice seeing them! Those protein pancakes are making me hungry! We need to go there soon!

Henry Family said...

I love the last 2 pics of Layla and Brynlee....too cute! They are the best of friends and cousins :)

Liz said...

Looks like lots of fun. And I love the one of the girls laying on Bay Bay. She is such a good doggy. I want to come to the zoo in november too.

KAT said...

What a fun trip we had...I look at these pics and miss you guys so much!! Thanks for everything and being such a great auntie, uncle & cousin to Brynley when we were gone!! Thanks for showing us all the fun things to do in AZ..I must say out of all the trips we took that one was my absolute favorite..we didn't want to come home!! Love ya guys
p.s. I know you have to be the one & post this on your blog...I'm such a big LAMO these days. Someday I'll pick back up when we get a new computer!!