Leave it to my little Layla to do things in her own time. She didn't sleep through the night till 181/2 months old (seriously people never one night!) and nursed till 19 months old. Neither of those were done on her own. She needed a little tough love from mommy and daddy in those departments. But potty training has been all her own. I knew she was ready but I wanted till we were back from our trip to St. George at the end of the month. I didn't want to deal with a kid in underwear on a long drive. Selfish, I know but I figured she is still so young and has plenty of time. Apparently she had other ideas and just started using her potty when she needed to go. Of course once she started I knew it would be crazy not to go with it. Honestly it has been so easy and after just a few days and a couple "accidents" she is completely potty trained. And at just 20 months old!! Such a big girl now.
Daddy was so proud of her on Day 1 that he brought her home the best balloon ever. A Huge Dora Balloon!
2 comments:
What an AMAZING BABY! I can't believe how smart she is! I sure have a lot of gifted nieces and nephews!
And what is wrong with the blog world - an amazing achievement like potty trained at 1 1/2 and no comments! CRAZY! Where is the Layla love family???
She is such a big girl. Love you Layla and Lizzy will come get you soon. Can't wait for our trip.
Post a Comment