She is so cute! I love it so much. I can't wait till our trip. its gonna be so fun!!!
I entered pictures of this cutie into her photo book yesterday and I really smiled. I love her. Lucky us to have this little one.
Nothing more adorbale than hearing Layla say "purple" in her pretty voice. I keep listening to it over and over and it makes me smile :)
She is a cutie for sure! And a smart one! Love your sassy baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love it so much. I can't wait till our trip. its gonna be so fun!!!
I entered pictures of this cutie into her photo book yesterday and I really smiled. I love her. Lucky us to have this little one.
Nothing more adorbale than hearing Layla say "purple" in her pretty voice. I keep listening to it over and over and it makes me smile :)
She is a cutie for sure! And a smart one! Love your sassy baby!
Post a Comment