It was just the 3 of us this year for Thanksgiving. We started out the morning with our 1st Johnson family Turkey Trot run. Ordering a honey baked ham made cooking a breeze. All I had to do was make a few side dishes and homemade rolls. We have so much to be thankful for this year.
We missed you guys SOOO much this year!! But way to go on gettin' a ham & making all the sides!! I always get nervous thinking about the day I have to make Thanksgiving dinner(when our kids our grown & they'll come to our house...or sooner??) And what a fun tradition to start with running..we wanted too but it was too chilly to put Brynley in the jogger!! Luv ya guys kiss LAYLA
6 comments:
I'm thankful that we got to visit you! Thanks so much for the hospitality. Layla looks so cute in that picture - tell her we miss her!
We missed you guys SOOO much this year!! But way to go on gettin' a ham & making all the sides!! I always get nervous thinking about the day I have to make Thanksgiving dinner(when our kids our grown & they'll come to our house...or sooner??) And what a fun tradition to start with running..we wanted too but it was too chilly to put Brynley in the jogger!! Luv ya guys kiss LAYLA
What a nice Thanksgiving you guys had. Love the family picture before the run!!
too cute..love the "Turkey Trot" what a great tradition. We are so thankful to have you as our dear friends :)XOXO
You guys are so cute. Love Layla's outfit. I wonder where she got it? Love you guys.
Post a Comment