Reasons moving to AZ sounds so nice: Get to enjoy the fall & winter weather(I'm super jealous of ur weather right now)...spend time with you..Kiss that little Laylas face...and spend time with Layla!! Reed rubbed it in how much fun it was too see her..he was so excited she warmed up to him on the car ride!! XOXOXO
5 comments:
still my favorite picture of her. She is so cute.
Such a cute picture of her decked out in PINK!! Gotta love girls!!
Reasons moving to AZ sounds so nice: Get to enjoy the fall & winter weather(I'm super jealous of ur weather right now)...spend time with you..Kiss that little Laylas face...and spend time with Layla!! Reed rubbed it in how much fun it was too see her..he was so excited she warmed up to him on the car ride!! XOXOXO
TOO CUTE!! xoxo
I'd walk up and down the street with that cute baby all day! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment