Layla weighs 20 pounds 9.5 ounces and is 29 3/4 inches tall. Wow! That is a lot of growing in one year! Her weight has definetly leveled off but she is still growing so much. This doctor appointment she had to have 3 shots... and 2 of them were in her arms..ouch!
I am always so glad that daddy comes to her doctors appointments then I don't have to hold her still for yucky shots!
She wasn't too happy about all the shots but she was as good as new a couple hours later.
Right now Layla loves......
-Walking around the house with her shopping cart/walker. She loves to put stuff in her basket.
-Bailey and most dogs in general. And Bailey really loves her too!
-Balloons!! She calls them "boons." We seldom leave a store without one.
-Yogurt, cheese and Avocados...about the only food we can get her to snack on
-Waving! She waives to everyone everywhere we go. She is quite the social girl!
-Most of all her blankets! She carries them all around the house and most of the time she has 2 or 3 out and at least 2 to sleep with.
3 comments:
she is geeting so big I love it. And I love that she waves at me through the phone. Give her some kisses for me.
Ouchie Layla!!:( Shots are always the worst!! But she looks happy in her pics..with her cute band-aids!! She is growing up so fast & it sounds like she will be walking in no time!! Hugs n Kisses from us all!!
Love to our cutie. Her photo album is on the table behind me and I am adding pictures of her birthday party with PaPa Bill to her book. Love to your wonderful family. We miss you.
Post a Comment