Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Pictures


Kathy's cute sister took some family photos for us while she was in town last week. We tried to warn her how un-photogenic Juan and I are so I am hoping to get at least a couple good ones of the 3 of us. She did give us a little sneak peek at the pictures. She is so sweet and so talented!! Thanks again Bri!

6 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

I think you guys take great pictures!!

Liz said...

I saw a peek of some and they are so cute.

Henry Family said...

One good lookin' family! What a great picture it is so bright and happy :)

Totally Hess said...

I'd love to see more pictures!

The Gauthier Family said...

Very cute! How did you get a sneak peak???? I want to see some from our shoot too!

Anonymous said...

you guys are such a beautiful family... love the facebook pic too. miss you tons.