Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sick Baby girl


I think it is so unfair for little ones to get sick. Poor Layla has been so sick this last week. It started with a high fever on Sunday night. I decided I better take her to see her doctor just to make sure she didn't have an ear infection on Monday. Her ears looked fine and since there weren't any other symptoms, the doctor decided to check her for a urinary tract infection. Poor baby girl had to be cathedered. That was no fun. She ran a fever for a few days and then broke out in a rash all over her tummy, back and face.


I took her back into her doctor and found out the rash was just another part of this terrible viral infection she has. Now she has a horrible runny nose and cough. We are hoping she starts feeling better soon so Layla can get back to her normal, happy self and we can get some sleep around this house!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sad thing to see Layla not feeling well, Get better soon pretty baby. Love you all so very much.

smithsonthemove said...

Hope she feels better. There is nothing worse then a sick baby.

Liz said...

That first picture kills me, i wanna cry. I wish I lived closer so that I could help you with her.

Joyce said...

Poor Layla. It is so sad when babies get sick and it is no fun for mom. Hope she gets better soon!

Totally Hess said...

Hope she feels better! Does a sick baby mean no Easter dress pictures?

KAT said...

It is the worst thing in the world to have a sick little baby in the house!! It is so sad because theres usually not much u can do for them..& they can't tell you what is bothering them!! But I hope she is feeling better & give her kisses for us!! And I hope you are ALL getting a good night sleep!! Luvs