Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter!

Finally getting these up!
We had such a great Easter. Layla was starting to feel a little better after being sick. We were glad she was able to enjoy her basket and eggs on her first Easter. The easter bunny brought her a new swimsuit and eggs filled with puffs. We enjoyed a yummy brunch with the Henry's.
Layla and Sage

Layla and Mommy

The daddy's and their baby girls

Layla and her basket


2 comments:

Liz said...

I love her so much. I just want to eat all her rolls. Can't wait till May! I'm the happiest one to see her again.

Totally Hess said...

Cute basket, cute dress, and cute baby! I see she still likes to expose her tongue when she concentrates!

She is a little angel - and we want to have her first birthday party at our house. Can we? It will much more enjoyable in the LBC at the end of July. Think about it!