Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Footie Jammies!


Finally the weather has cooled down here. The best part is putting this cute baby of ours in warm footie jams. I love a baby in warm jammies. They are just so snuggly and sweet. It is supposed to be back up into the 90's again tomorrow. Hopefully the evenings will stay cool because I can't get enough of her in these pajamas.

4 comments:

Liz said...

she does look so cute! and good for her with her head turned the good way. Love you guys

The Gauthier Family said...

Seriously, how cute! I love PJ's too! Also, Happy Birthday today! I hope it is a great one. I wanted to recommend a book to you after your post when Layla had her shots. It is called "The Vaccine Book" by Dr. Sears. I got it recently and wished I had it sooner. He is still pro-vaccination, but he goes into a lot of detail about how each vaccine is made and the ingredients in each. He also gives a few alternative vaccination schedules. It is an eye opening book, I just wish I knew about it earlier. Love ya!

Totally Hess said...

I love a baby is footies pjs too! Make sure you bring some to our house - it gets cold here!

Kacie said...

she looks like she is trying to touch both ends of the cradle. big stretch!