So cute! Thanks for sharing her firsts! That swing looks so snuggly! And a darling dress for tummy time! I am so so sad I haven't seen her yet! Can you come to Utah when I am there so I can see her - or come to Abbie's wedding this weekend? PLEASE!!!
I love her and that swing. It's way cute. Juan is looking like he is loving being a daddy, and you a tired little mama. Wish I was there for you. But I love you guys.
Hooray some new pics!! I have been checking daily too see if you had posted some new ones!! She is such a sweet little thing..I wish I could pick her up out of the computer and give her a BIG FAT KISS!!!:) I also am in LOVE with that swing you bought..it is so cute and looks very plush/cozy!! She is one lucky girl!! We think about you everyday....hope you are catchin' up on your sleep!! Love you guys
She is the cutest! I just knew Juan would be very hands-on, he looks so at ease with his baby girl. You are a lucky mommy. You should have 6 or 7 babies! OR 8! Keep sleeping all you can!
5 comments:
So cute! Thanks for sharing her firsts! That swing looks so snuggly! And a darling dress for tummy time! I am so so sad I haven't seen her yet! Can you come to Utah when I am there so I can see her - or come to Abbie's wedding this weekend? PLEASE!!!
I love her and that swing. It's way cute. Juan is looking like he is loving being a daddy, and you a tired little mama. Wish I was there for you. But I love you guys.
She is so cute! Glad you are enjoying your time!
Hooray some new pics!! I have been checking daily too see if you had posted some new ones!! She is such a sweet little thing..I wish I could pick her up out of the computer and give her a BIG FAT KISS!!!:) I also am in LOVE with that swing you bought..it is so cute and looks very plush/cozy!! She is one lucky girl!! We think about you everyday....hope you are catchin' up on your sleep!! Love you guys
She is the cutest! I just knew Juan would be very hands-on, he looks so at ease with his baby girl. You are a lucky mommy. You should have 6 or 7 babies! OR 8! Keep sleeping all you can!
Post a Comment