Monday, May 5, 2008

Belly Pics

Due to requests for pictures I am reluctantly posting a couple of my lovely baby bump. It has definetly taking me some time to get used to the look of a pregnant belly but I am starting to love it. Even though it is so low and such a funny shape it makes me happy. I think I am just happy because I know our sweet baby girl is in there.

These are my belly at 28 weeks.





How funny is the straight on shot?! The lovely mark above my belly button is an old belly button piercing scar that is now stretching into a lovely shape.

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Brooklynn and I love your belly!! It is so cute!!:)

KAT said...

Oh how fun Ray Ray!! Your right the straight forward pic is a pretty good one!! You still look AMAZING!! We love ya!!! Tell the doggies hello from Brynie!!

Totally Hess said...

I can't believe how much bigger she looks straight on! What a cute baby!

Liz said...

I love the pics of your belly. I now get to put up pics of my hair. I can't wait to see you in two weeks.

michele said...

You are so cute. I dreamed of your baby last night. Her name was ... wait for it ... Nutmeg. Nutmeg Laraine (sp - your middle name, no?) to be exact. AND she walked up to me and said, "I got donut holes. Got coffee?" Go figure!

Rachel Johnson said...

Michele! What did you eat before bed last night :) PS I ate a couple donut holes for breakfast this morning. Maybe you are on to something!! Nutmeg LaRane, let me run it past Juan and see what he thinks :)

michele said...

Well, if you decide not to use that wonderful name (as if!) I might use it for a character in one of my stories.

Kacie said...

That is a very cute tumbo! I
love the straight on shot.

adam&val+5 said...

I love this belly! Pregnancy suits you!I can't wait to see you and the belly(and Juan too of course)!Two weeks. Hooray! I can all ready tell she is beautiful!!!!

kEllY said...

I love the belly pics! So totally cute! What is her name???