Of course there were many home tests taken because we were both shocked. Even though we had been trying for a while it is still so shocking when it actually happens.
Lori asked in her last blog what has been the thing you have loved the first week of the new year. so.....I LOVED hearing the sweetest sound I have ever heard.....
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Our sweet baby's heartbeat.
Today we went in for an ultrasound and I LOVED seeing our little baby! Holy cow, the baby was so active! Juan and I were just in complete awe to see the baby moving all around and eating his or her hands.

It looked like the baby was punching with closed fists and the ultrasound tech said it looked like we were going to have a little boxer. I said "great! Because we already have 2 boxers at home!" :)
Baby "J" estimated day of arrival July 28, 2008!! (Happy Birthday Lori)

The Happy Parents to Be
Wow!! We must have done something good!!
15 comments:
HOORAY...HOORAY!! I am sooo happy for the two of you!! That is the best news I will hear ALL YEAR..and what a great way to start it off!! You two are going to be the BEST parents in the whole wide world..I can't wait to meet him/her:) We love you guys and thanks for sharing that sweet heart beat with us...it got me a little chocked up!! LOVE YA and CONGRATS MOMMY AND DADDY to be!!
Yippy!!! What a darling little grandbaby. Fists are a great thing. Thank you so much for the wonderful news. I knew 2008 was to be a great year of great things for all of us and there is no thing greater than a baby.
Yeah another baby!!! I am at my friend Christina's when I recieved your text and she said you must be pregnant! I am so excited that she is right. Good Luck! I know you will be wonderful parents!!! Love you both
Congratulations to both of you!!! What wonderful news - we are soooo happy for you!! How exciting - another baby in the family...and what an awesome baby he/she (do you know yet?) will be. Keep us posted and thanks for the great pics. Love, Uncle Scott and Mary
I love your news and I love babies! Congratulations! I owe you some serious payback so schedule me for lots of babysitting! I wish you guys were closer! I think you might want to spend those the hot month of August in the LBC. I can't wait. Congratulations!
I am sooooo excited for you!!! I love the pictures of baby "J". HE is sooo cute! I say that because I just think "boy" whenever anyone is preggers just from my track record;) You both will be the best parents ever! CONGRATULATIONS!! We love you all!
I'm the happiest one ever! well next to chan, jumping on the couch saying, Rachel's having a baby. I love the picture you sent me of your little Leila! I'm guessing a girl! Love you guys CONGRATS!
OH MY GOSH!!! YEAH!! I am soo excited for you two!! You guys are going to be awesome parents!! We need to get together soon!!
Congrats!!
Oh, I forgot to mention, Sam's birthday is on the 28th.
Awesome! Grandma Joyce will be bringing your first baby to you two.
A little Leo ...
We are so happy for you!
Love,
Michele
A great reason for me to hang around. I love babies and am looking forward to holding him/her. AND my birthday is 7/13. Love you guys and thanks. papa bill
YAY!!!!!! I was so happy to see this news! You are going to have the most gorgeous amazing little baby! I can't wait! I love being able to see all the news on the blog! Good luck with everything!
Love you guys!
Claire
Oh, and two days after my birthday!
OH!!!!!!! YAY I'm so excited!!!!!! I'm totally tearing up right now!!!! This is amazingly great news for the beginning of 2008! You two will be such cool, fun parents! Love you guys so much!!! Can't wait to see your little angel!!!! And can't wait to see a bigger baby bump on you Rach, you will look so gorgeous! Keep us posted with lots of pictures!!! xoxoxoxoo
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!! I haven't checked your page for a while and just felt inspired to check it out. I was so surprised!! How wonderful for you guys!! You will be such a great mom. I can't wait for you to experience all of it. Thank you for sharing that precious heart beat. You look amazing!!
Love ya,
Whitni :)
Post a Comment